Canopy Installation Middlesbrough
Canopies are a small thing that can make a huge difference to the outside look of a property, we have years of experience installing them and recently completed one in the Ormesby area of Middlesbrough.
So, this is how the project came about…
How The Canopy Installation Came About
We received an online enquiry form in relation to a stretch canopy across the front of a property to replace the existing porch canopy. Mr Bell, the customer, had also asked a further two companies to provide a quote for the same work.
We contacted Mr Bell and arranged for one of our advisors to visit his home in the TS7 area to carry out an assessment and provide a quote. Upon arriving we discussed in more detail about what exactly the customer was looking for such as roofing material, style and so on.
Our advisor took the necessary measurements and provided Mr Bell with a quote. After a few further adaptations to the design, the customer was more than happy. He signed up that day and believed we provided the best value for money canopy installation in Middlesbrough.
Canopies - Step by Step Guide
- Contact - Get in touch via phone, email or through our contact form to receive a FREE no-obligation quote.
- Appointment - We arrange a time and day that suits you to take measurements and discuss your project in further detail, a quote can also be provided that day too.
- Quote Acceptance - One of our team can work with you to make any desired design changes and you can also accept the quotation at this point.
- Finance - If you wish to spread the cost with finance, we can go through the next steps with you. Our customers are also able to pay directly as well without finance.
- Survey & Materials - Our surveyor will take more detailed notes in relation to the project and arrange for the necessary material to be ordered.
- Installation - We’ll arrange a time and date that is suitable for you and will give you an estimated time frame for completion as well.
- Completed Project - By this point, your project should be completed and we’ll of checked to ensure all work meets with building regulations and any permissions that might be in place.
- Aftercare - One of our aftercare team will be in touch to make sure you’re happy with the finished result. If you have chosen to pay by finance then you’ll be asked to complete a satisfaction note, so the funs can be released to us.
Every Canopy Installation is Different
No two canopy installation projects in Middlesbrough are the same and that’s one of the reasons we worked closely with Ormesby based Mr Bell to ensure he was happy with the work being carried out. Once Mr Bell has accepted the free no-obligation quote, we arrange a date and time suitable for our surveyor to visit the property.
Upon arrival our surveyor took more detailed notes and measurements, to ensure the correct amount of materials could be ordered and within the right time frame as well. Within 2 weeks all of the materials had arrived within our factory and we were ready to begin the canopy installation project.
We then arrange a date with Mr Bell to begin the installation as his TS7 home. With canopy installation being a more unique project, we estimated the project to take 5 days to complete; ensuring we had enough time to carry out all work in a safe manner and to the highest possible standard.
We scheduled the work, so the different members of the team had enough time to carry out their work such as the roofers and electrician. Our smooth working process meant the project was completed within 3 days. A final inspection is then carried out to ensure all works meets the necessary requirements and regulations.
Why Choose Us?
Mr Bell was over the moon with the finished result and we are as well. In addition to Mr Bell, we also have a number of other happy customers across Ormesby and TS7. With many happy customers, we have listened to their feedback and believe some of the reasons you should choose us are:
- We have a team of fully qualified tradespeople
- Acrredited with a number of leading industry bodies
- FREE No obligation quotes
- We cover the North East and North Yorkshire area
- Customer satisfaction is one of our top priorities
- Finance available upon request
"Great value for money quote for my canopy installation"
Based in Middlesbrough, Ormesby or TS7? Contact Swish For A Quote
Has our canopy installation got you interested? Are you based in or around Middlesbrough? Then why not get in touch with us to discuss a canopy installation or another project you might have in mind. From porches to windows and much more, we have you covered. We want what’s best for our customers and will always go the extra mile. Contact us today for a FREE no-obligation quote from one of the Swish Home Improvement’s team.