Project: Replacing Your Old Windows
Although your windows might look great on the outside are they still performing the way they should? There comes a time when double glazing had reached its lifespan and it simply can provide the same insulation it once did. Our expert team can provide advice and guidance on window replacement and will ensure you only pay for what you actually need.
How The Project Came About
Mr Broom was a direct customer who was interested in our range of products after one of our representatives knocked on his door. He requested a quotation to replace the current glazing as he had recently purchased the property and didn’t believe in was in the best conditioning or functioning in the way it should have been.
We arranged a suitable time for one of our team to revisit his property to take accurate measurements so a quote could be given. The measurements were taken for a number of windows such as a three-section bay window, three flat windows and a new entrance door. Mr Broom decided he wanted to take out a finance option to cover the cost.
The finance application was completed on our representative’s tablet. Within a few days, the finance application had been approved, the paperwork was completed and filed, meaning we could now arrange a time to carry out a full site survey, to ensure the new glazing fits snuggly in the existing walls.
Taking On A New Project
- Contact - Get in touch via phone, email or through our contact form to receive a FREE no-obligation quote.
- Appointment - We arrange a time and day that suits you to take measurements and discuss your project in further detail, a quote can also be provided that day too.
- Quote Acceptance - One of our team can work with you to make any desired design changes and you can also accept the quotation at this point.
- Finance - If you wish to spread the cost with finance, we can go through the next steps with you. Our customers are also able to pay directly as well without finance.
- Survey & Materials - Our surveyor will take more detailed notes in relation to the project and arrange for the necessary material to be ordered.
- Installation - We’ll arrange a time and date that is suitable for you and will give you an estimated time frame for completion as well.
- Completed Project - By this point, your project should be completed and we’ll of checked to ensure all work meets with building regulations and any permissions that might be in place.
- Aftercare - One of our aftercare team will be in touch to make sure you’re happy with the finished result. If you have chosen to pay by finance then you’ll be asked to complete a satisfaction note, so the funs can be released to us.
Carrying Out The Fitting
Once we had received the customers chosen options in our depot, we arranged a time and date to carry out the installation. We believe in working around our customers to ensure all of their needs are met and the least amount of disruption is caused. We maintain a tidy working area and remove any debris or old windows as we work.
During the installation process, we discovered a few complications and these were related to the type and age of the property. With an old brick design, it meant some adjustments needed to be made for the windows to fit perfectly. This meant the installation process was slower than expected, but we wanted to ensure the job was done right.
We were honest with the customer about the issues and he was happy with how honest we were and very understanding too. Upon completion of the work Mr Broom expectation hadn’t just been met, they’d been exceeded. He couldn’t believe the quality and finish and loved how his property now looked.
We checked over all the work to ensure it met our own high standards and once we were satisfied with it and the customer was, we asked Mr Broom to complete our customer satisfaction form. The guarantees and warranties were explained to the customer and we also sent out further documentation in regard to this as well.
Why Choose Swish Home Improvements?
We are specialists at what we do and can undertake any type of home improvement work. With many happy customers, we have become one of the first ports of call in the area. Some of the reasons we think you should consider us are:
- Team of experienced fitters
- All work is carried out to the highest standards
- Many different options to choose from
- Years of experience in the industry
- We work across the North East and North Yorkshire
"Fantastic Service from Start to Finish."
Replace Your Windows With Swish Home Improvements Today
We have completed many successful replacement window projects and if you’re considering changing or upgrading, then be sure to get in touch with us today. Upgrading your windows comes with many benefits, from improved energy efficiency to a reduction in utility bills and increasing the value for your property. At Swish Home Improvements, we take great pride in what we do and will ensure a professional and efficient installation process is provided. No matter what your requirements might be, we will ensure you receive a fair and competitively priced quote. Contact us today for more information.