New Conservatory Roof Installation
Should you have had your conservatory for a number of years, there will be a time when the conservatory roof will need replacing. With so many new, modern conservatory roof options available, we can provide you with a brand new conservatory roof upgrade, replacing your old roof with a durable and energy-efficient solution. Here we take a look at a recent project we provided in the North East - a full conservatory roof upgrade where the roof will be replaced with a polycarbonate, glass supalite, warm roof. For more information, simply get in touch with Swish Home Improvements today.
How The Project Came About
After receiving a knock at the door from one of our canvassers, Mr and Mrs Headlam requested a site visit from one of our conservatory advisors. Our team visited the property and advised Mr and Mrs Headlam on the conservatory roof replacement options that we provide. After discussing the different products that we provide, they agreed on a conservatory roof replacement that would involve replacing the current roof with a polycarbonate, glass, supalite roof and warm roof.
Our advisor took all of the necessary measurements and provided the Headlams with a quote, after confirming their requirements, Mr and Mrs Headlam decided that the new roof was the most viable option and they decided to go ahead with the conservatory roof installation.They filled in the paperwork and a survey was arranged and an installation date was also confirmed, known for being the best home improvement firm in the North East, Swish Home Improvements ensured the best conservatory roof installations.
Conservatory Roof Replacements - Step By Step Guide
- Contact - Get in touch via phone, email or through our contact form to receive a FREE no-obligation quote.
- Appointment - We arrange a time and day that suits you to take measurements and discuss your project in further detail, a quote can also be provided that day too.
- Quote Acceptance - One of our team can work with you to make any desired design changes and you can also accept the quotation at this point.
- Finance - If you wish to spread the cost with finance, we can go through the next steps with you. Our customers are also able to pay directly as well without finance.
- Survey & Materials - Our surveyor will take more detailed notes in relation to the project and arrange for the necessary material to be ordered.
- Installation - We’ll arrange a time and date that is suitable for you and will give you an estimated time frame for completion as well.
- Completed Project - By this point, your project should be completed and we’ll of checked to ensure all work meets with building regulations and any permissions that might be in place.
- Aftercare - One of our aftercare team will be in touch to make sure you’re happy with the finished result. If you have chosen to pay by finance then you’ll be asked to complete a satisfaction note, so the funs can be released to us.
The Conservatory Roof Replacement Process
Our surveyor team provided a survey of the conservatory and the conservatory roof, they took more detailed notes and measurements, to ensure that the correct amount of materials could be ordered and within the right time frame as well.
Once receiving the information from the survey and the customers chosen options, we placed the order and confirmed the set time and date to carry out the installation. At Swish Home Improvements we believe in working around our customers to make sure that all of their needs are met and the least amount of disruption is caused, we also aim to maintain a tidy working area and remove any debris or old materials as we work.
With a conservatory roof installation being a more unique project, we estimated the project to take 1 to 2 days to complete; the timeframe is based on the type of roof replacement as well as the size and shape of the conservatory. At Swish Home Improvements our team always ensures that they have enough time to carry out all work in a safe manner and to the highest standards.
Our efficient working process and schedule meant that the project was completed within 1 day. A final inspection was then carried out to ensure that all work meets the necessary requirements and regulations, as well as the customers’ needs and requirements. The customers were pleased to pay for the work on completion and their guarantee and warranty was sent out within 5 working business days.
On providing an aftercare call with the Headlams they said that they were over the moon with their new conservatory and happy that they can now use it all year round.
Why Choose Swish Home Improvements?
We are specialists at what we do and can undertake any type of home improvement work. With many happy customers, we have become one of the first ports of call in the area. Some of the reasons we think you should consider us are:
- A wealth of industry experience
- All installations are carried out professionally
- A number of roof replacement options to choose from
- FREE quotes on all work
- We work across the North East
"I've had a few products off swish including fascia boards, windows and doors and a patio. Each time swish installed there was nothing too challenging for any of the team from the advisor coming to the after care call everything went smoothly and would not trust any other company to install any future home improvements. Thanks again"
Replace Your Conservatory Roof With Swish Home Improvements Today
We have completed many successful conservatory roof replacement projects and if you’re considering replacing or upgrading your conservatory roof, then be sure to get in touch with us today. At Swish Home Improvements, we take great pride in what we do and will ensure a professional and efficient installation process is provided. No matter what your requirements might be, we will ensure you receive a fair and competitively priced quote. Contact us today for more information.